Monday, 29 August 2011
1. Asleep...Awake, my heart
2. Reflection, aware of the necessity to slay the sibling. Teach me the failure of lower two.
Sow and reap unity in my heart. As I shall become one in thee.
3. Rebellion, no heart beats in my chest. Rise above earthly contraries and broken mirrors.
Rod of equilibrium, born of yourself. Suspended in chains. Conjunction, a heart beats not in my chest.
4. As the wise mistaker spoke. There is only light in darkness. As I wander down the darkest valleys,
no shadow may cast on me. A world released of vileness and compassion, down in the core of light.
A word released of chains and contradiction, down in the core of light.
5. As the serpent passed the chalice of faith, I may be released from starvation.
As I wandered along the rivers of truth, I distinguished they never could stay still.
6. And god never spoke of peace (but the double-edged blade), knight under the banner of mixed blessing,
march, stumble, release yourself from this soul. O Heroine, dressed in white and red,
O Heroine, slay the unjudged.
7. O angel of the burning sun. In maternal love. Lactating, spilleth simmering tardrops down on me.
Searing, sealing my lips and aflameth my tongue. Thou art sky, concede me to ascend.
I cut this silent oath of love out of trembling flesh.
8. Consolamentum, nourished by fire a heart is pure. Sired of ash a soul will live.
Let me see what they see not, visions clearly while eyes rot. A gracious star fell burning from the sky,
O timeless king, you teached me how to die.