Monday 19 April 2010

Insomnia...again

Another sleepless night gave me the opportunity to dig into my rusty record collection and remember some old favorites. I pity my neighbors. Not really, I don't...fuck them.

Anarchus - Final Fall of the Gods

If I had to listen to just one grindcore band these mexicans would be my choice. Fucking hateful grind guaranteed to make your ears bleed. They were one of the great sensations of the underground in early 90's. Each and every one of their recordings is recommended.


Septicemia - Sabbath Conventions 
Greek occult death metal band that is not widely known, unlike many other bands that are not half as good as Septicemia were. This EP is from 1993 if I am not mistaken. A great work.


Merciless - The Awakening 

The first release of Euronymous' Deathlike Silence this is deathrash of the highest quality. Whoever doesn't know of this record is on the wrong page. Monumental.


 Pentagram - Fatal Prediction / Demoniac Possession

The latin americans have a unique way to play thrash/black metal. Darkness, violence, Satan and death.
Fuck you and goodnight.