Thursday 2 July 2009

PΛΑΥΛIST

More than half of the year has passed and here's me trying to organise the records that stand above the rest, so far. Without any (more) words.


1. TEITANBLOOD - SEVEN CHALICES

2. Funeral Mist - Maranatha


3. 1349 - Revelations of the Black Flame4. The Axis Of Perdition - Urfe

5. Beherit - Engram

666. Katharsis - Fourth Reich

7. Grigori - Principivm Et Finis

8. Urna - Iter Ad Lucem

9. Spiritus Mortis - The God Behind the God

10. Nefandus - Death Holy Death

With the exception of Teitanblood's Seven Chalices which is by far the best release of the year, the rest of the list is in random order.
Everyone interested should check Teitanblood's interview at The Left Hand Path.
Also I've been listening to Weapon's Drakonian Paradigm for the last couple of days and I have to say that I like what I hear so far.

AMSG