Wednesday 28 October 2009

Parasites should be extincted

When I thought of starting this little blog, the intention was (and stll is) the simplest possible. To express some thoughts of mine basically concerning my passion for music. I also thought it would be interesting to see how could such thoughts be of any interest to any other people. Of course I knew that 99% of the people browsing through black metal related blogs, are just searching for music to download. That's why I decided to explain myself by putting the explanation on the blog header. Still I am disappointed to realise that the fucking parasites just interested in downloading are even more than I thought. What the fuck is wrong with people? I have no problem whatsoever with the questionable "moral" part of downloading, but the pathetic and passive direction the vast majority of the black metal audience is taking, certainly enrages me.
One of the things that differentiated the ones that were into the underground was the unique approach towards music. They were an active part of the scene, constantly looking for new bands and sounds, being in contact with the bands and with one another etc. One of the fondest memories I have is the many hours I used to spend in small record shops searching for new and obscure LP's or demo tapes or fanzines.
What is the difference between a black metal "fan" and the casual mainstream music listener today?

Fuck you all and stay the fuck away.




Master's Hammer is a band I was happy to discover when I heard their demo Finished  from 1988. It really felt like finding a treasure. Master's Hammer should be huge had this been a just world.


Currently listening to:
Furia - Martwa Polska Jesieñ (In a just world they would be as big as Shining)
VadimVon - RiseKhaosInfernal (again and again and again)
Root - Daemon Viam Invenient
Yoga - Megafauna
Melechesh - Djinn
Wargoat - Hellstrike of Goatcommando
Potentiam - Years in the Shadows
Kari Rueslåtten -  Other People's Stories