Saturday 9 January 2010

Kickback - No Surrender


Hardcore has never been my favourite style of music. Obviously it won't start being now...but what a fucking great record this is. I approached Kickback out of curiosity when I found out that they share a guitarist with Arkhon Infaustus and Diapsiquir. I was not expecting too much and I was punished severely.
What a fucking beast this is. Music approaches the spheres of art when it creates extreme feelings of any kind. Hate, hate, hate. Total hate, enough to crush the listener and bend any resistance. Surrender is imminent. This has to be one of the most dangerous bands of our times. I believe that total destruction of any known music norm is the art of the 21st century. This record is one step further to that direction.
Like a machete aiming for your throat.

Listening...
Kickback - No Surrender
Massive Attack - Heligoland
Dredg - The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion
Kickback - No Surrender
Surrender of Divinity - Oriental Hell Rhythmics
Cursed 13/Domgard - Tearing the World Asunder/Svartsejd
Kickback - No Surrender